La Crescenta Appraisals
Appraising single family residences in the city of La Crescenta Ca. can be very challenging even for seasoned certified appraiser. Why is that you say? Well, there are two reasons and they are as follows:
- Property Characteristics and Design La Crescenta has one of the most non-conforming homes in the entire Los Angeles County. If you look at any street on La Crescenta you will see hundred different house designs. You could have an 1000sqft 70yr old ranch house next to 3000sqft new contemporary house. So, as an appraiser you will have to analyze each home’s design and characteristics & make the right adjustments on value.
- Location & Proximity To Schools La Crescenta has the top magnate schools within the entire Los Angeles County as well. People migrate and purchase real estate in La Crescenta to be close to the schools. As an appraiser you need to analyze the sales data and proximity of each sale to these magnate schools.
I have appraised in La Crescenta for the past 25yrs and love every minute of it. The challenging appraisal landscape is what makes it fun. Once you know the area completely then each and every appraisal you perform will be much more accurate based on your knowledge of each home’s location and proximity to schools.
Top 5 Reasons to Order a La Crescenta Real Estate Appraisal from Arrow Appraisals
- All La Crescenta appraisals completed by aState Certified and FHA Government Approved Appraiser who has appraised well over 10,000 appraisals with experience and knowledge you can count on.
- Most affordable and competitive appraisal rates within the entire Los Angeles & Orange County.
- Fast 48-72hr turn-around times for any appraisals within the city of Pasadena.
- Professional service based on our pledge to provide the best customer service for all clients not matter if your a national lender, attorney or homeowner.
- Provide a full explanation of the appraisal process and our pledge to produce a highly efficient and credible appraisal or we will not take on the assignment
Helpful City of La Crescenta Resources
See All La Crescenta Homes For Sale Now.
Recent Client Testimonials
We found Rick Sarouk when searching for a Los Angeles Appraiser online. Rick has exceeded our appraisals by not only providing a fast and professional appraisals but also explaining the appraisal to us in layman terms so that we could understand the report. We recommend Rick Sarouk to everyone who is looking for a certified appraiser.
If your looking for an fast and accurate appraisal then look no further than Arrow Appraisals and its owner Rick. He provides an excellent service and super responsive. Every time I emailed him with a question he responded back within 5-10 minutes. Could not believe it. Plus Rick is a great guy.
Rick was referred to us by our estate planning attorney and we were very pleased and satisfied by his experience and professionalism. When it comes to Real Estate Appraisals Rick Sarouk it the best. We recommend him highly.
Rick completed a date of death appraisal for us during a very difficult time. He came highly recommended by our attorney and I can see why. He made the entire process very simple by explaining exactly what he would do from the inspection up until the delivery of the appraisal. He did an excellent job.
I have had the pleasure of using Rick on 2 separate investment property appraisals and both times he exceeded our expectations by providing fast appraisals and making sure we understood the entire appraisal process. We recommend Rick to anyone who is looking for a professional certified appraiser within the L.A area.
Rick helped us in our property tax reassessment appraisal and he was a joy to work with. Not only did he explain the appraisal so that we could understand the valuation process but went above and beyond by keeping in touch with us to make sure we submitted the appraisal properly. We highly Rick to all our friends and family.